This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who use it.
This notice is given to those who interact with web services of Legend srl accessible electronically from the address: www.troll.it
The Policy and Privacy Standards to which Legend srl refers to the protection of personal data are based on the principles of accountability, transparency, relevance, purpose of use, auditability and security.
Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
- Purpose of treatment
The processing of personal data you provided and / or inferred with browsing the site is directed to the following purposes:
- Allow access and browsing the Site, as well as anonymous statistics on the use of the Site, to check the correct operation and to ascertain any responsibility in case of crimes committed during navigation;
- Provide registration service on the Site;
- Provide the services offered by the Company.
- Method of treatment - Safety measures
The processing of your personal data may include, in addition to their collection, their recording, storage, modification, communication, cancellation.
The treatment also can be made with or without the use of electronic means by dedicated personnel.
The Data shall be stored on paper and / or electronic / computer / optical and for the time strictly necessary to the fulfillment of the purposes of paragraph 1, in accordance with local regulations.
In relation to your personal data, the Company will adopt all the instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the Code. In particular, it will take appropriate technical, computer, organizational, logistical and procedural safety, as required by the Code, so as to guarantee the minimum level of data protection provided by law.
In addition, the applied methods guarantee that access to data is allowed only to persons involved in the processing by the Company.
- Appointment data
With regard to the provision of personal data to inform you that:
computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet; mere access to the site thus involves the acquisition by the Company of the data relating to you; certain personal information relating to you are required for registration on the Site and the refusal by you to provide it does not let you complete the registration process.
- Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data collected for the achievement of the purposes of paragraph 1 above shall not be communicated or released to third parties.
- Customer rights
According to Article 7 and following of the Code, you are entitled, among other things, to:
- or Obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data that concern you and their communication in intelligible form;
- or Obtain, from the person or the data processor, as identified below:
- Information on the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- indication of the identity of the data controller and / the manager / s, and, where appropriate, of the representative designated by a foreign subject to data processing in Italy;
- Information about the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of yourself as a designated representative on the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- or Obtain:
- The updating, rectification or integration of data concerning you;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The confirmation that the operations referred to in paragraphs (i) and (ii) above have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless the If this is impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Opposing or, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- At the processing of personal data relating to you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the rights listed above, must make a request in writing by regular mail or electronically, the owner of the data, as identified below.
- Data Controller
The data controller is the present company, with registered office in Via Brothers, Fox, 14 Dorzano 13881 (BI) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org