Terms of sale
These conditions of sale are for the purchase of products and services made by fax, telephone, email and through the website maintained by www.troll.it Legend srl headquartered in Dorzano 13881 (BI), registered in the Register Companies Biella REA BI - 193826 and VAT number 02534720020
Acceptance of general conditions of sale
1. The contract between Legend srl and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Legend srl. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
How to Buy
4. The customer can only purchase products in the electronic catalog of Legend srl at the time the order and viewable online at www.troll.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information for purchase are intended as mere material for general information, not due to real characteristics of a single product.
5. The correct order is confirmed by Legend Ltd. through a reply e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Legend srl. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
6. In the case of non-acceptance, Legend srl. ensure timely notification to the customer.
7. Credit card In the event of purchasing goods with credit card payment, together with the completion of the online transaction, the bank of reference will authorize only the amount of your purchase.
7.1 In case of cancellation by both the Customer and in case of rejection of the same by Legend srl prompted by the Legend srl the cancellation of the transaction and release the amount involved. The timing of release for certain types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can be up to their natural expiry date (24 days from the date of authorization). Once the cancellation of the transaction, in no event Legend Ltd be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
7.2 Legend Inc. reserves the right to charge the credit card of the customer in order to avoid the expiration of the authorization of the transaction that takes place on the 23rd day.
7.3 Legend Inc. reserves the right to call the Customer information (eg. Landline phone number) or sending copies of documents proving the ownership of the paper used. In the absence of the required documentation, Legend, Inc. reserves the right to refuse the order.
7.4 At no time during the purchase process Legend srl is able to know information about the buyer's credit card, sent via secure connection directly to the bank handling the transaction. No archive of Legend srl. retain such information. Under no circumstances Legend srl can not be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on Legend srl.
7.5 The credit cards accepted are all those who lean to the circuits on the main site or Carta SI, Mastercard and Visa.
8. Label . The notification to the customer of which courier will be in charge of the delivery will be made in the manner provided on the site. Nothing more than what is indicated in the order will be due by the Client.
8.1 The balance of the carrier may be through:
Label with cash: Make a Payment to the courier upon delivery of the product purchased. Following the DL n. 201 of 12/06/2011 the use of cash can not be made in amounts equal to or greater than 1'000,00 euro. The courier accepts only exact amounts; It is not expected to return the rest.
Label with check or money order Make your payment to the carrier upon delivery of the product purchased. The courier will only accept checks or bank drafts payable to Legend srl., Dated, signed, not transferable and not shot.
8.2 Legend srl will in the case of the first customer order to perform matching and accuracy of data entered in the order via phone by its employees. For amounts exceeding € 500.00 may be requested deposit of 20% with payments or by credit card or by bank in ways that will be communicated by Legend Ltd.
9. Wire Transfer Policy If paying by bank transfer in advance, Legend srl undertakes to secluded fixed price product of your interest for a few days, the time normally necessary to complete the transfer of the currency practices.
Holder: Legend srl.
Bank: Banca Sella ag. Pont Saint Martin (AO)
IBAN: IT 31 M 03268 31650 052610903250
SWIFT: Selbit 2BXXX
The sending of the order will only take place when the actual crediting of the amount due on the c / c of Legend srl. which must be within 7 working days from the date of acceptance. Exceeded these limits, the order will be automatically canceled. The purpose of the bank transfer must contain:
- The order reference number;
- The date of the order;
- Name and surname of the order.
10. Purchases via PayPal In case of purchase of goods with payment through PayPal, together with the completion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount of your purchase.
10.1 In case of cancellation by both the Customer and in case of rejection of the same by Legend srl same cancellation, the amount of the canceled goods will be credited back to the customer's PayPal account. The timing of re-credit on the payment instrument chosen within the PayPal account, depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the chargeback amount on PayPal account, under any circumstances Legend Ltd be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in crediting employees from PayPal or from the banking system.
10.2 Legend Inc. reserves the right to call the Customer information (eg. Landline phone number) for determining the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, Legend, Inc. reserves the right to refuse the order.
10.3 At no time during the purchase process Legend srl. It is able to know information about the buyer's credit card or financial information of the PayPal account. Under no circumstances Legend srl. It can be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on Legend Ltd.
Terms and costs of delivery
11. Legend Ltd can only accept orders for delivery in Italian territory, orders for delivery in other countries may be managed by arrangement. In this case the shipping costs will be calculated and communicated to the customer after the order and mode of payment is expected to be the bank transfer. The cancellation is possible until the time of the order that is the case with the issue of the transport document or invoice.
12. For every order placed, Legend srl will issue an invoice, sending it via e-mail to the order, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
13. The cost of delivery and / or incidental charges are paid by the customer. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is more due by the customer compared to the total shown at the end of the purchase procedure.